Children only get one chance at school, and your child's chances of a successful future maybe affected by them not attending school regularly.
When children do not attend regularly they may;
- Struggle to keep up with school work.
- Miss out on social interactions which are fundamental for development.
- Cause unnecessary emotional and social anxiety
We shape well rounded citizens and prepare them for the future, employers want to recruit people are who are reliable, setting a good attendance pattern from an early age creates successful individuals
Every minute in your child's education counts!
- Arriving 5 minutes late every day is the same as 3 days over the school year!
- Arriving 15 minutes late everyday is the same as 2 weeks over the school year!
- Starting the day rushed and arriving late makes it harder for your children to settle into their classroom.
- Arriving late into the classroom can make your child feel anxious and embarrassed.
- Children who arrive late also disrupt the learning for others.
For further information regarding attendance, please take the time to read the leaflet below.
If you require any support please speak to the inclusion team, we work together to ensure your child succeeds.